15 January 2014

Grey to Match The English Skies

This is a typical outfit of mine slightly boring but I'm not the most exciting of dressers.

 I quickly slipped into this to go and run errands around the city. With the never ending wind here in England, yes my headdress did require one or two more pins than usual. 

(I don't know why exactly I look so lifeless here but do go along with it.)

This long leather gilet is something i've been reaching for nonstop.
I might  be starting to live in it but I love it.
 
 Headscarf: Unknown
Gold Chocker: SheInside
Black T shirt: Topshop
Grey Checkered Blazer: River Island 
Leather Gilet: Boohoo
Belt/Necklece (Around the waist): H&M
Grey Maxi Skirt: Boohoo
Alexander Wang Inspired Rocco Bag: Ebay
Army Styled Boots: Primark


Enjoy the rest of your week. 

Hamdi.
 
xo.

1 comment:

  1. I love your style! So conservative yet very chic & sexy!

    Love the lip color too!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete