18 December 2013

Jeans In These Legs....

I think I have managed (just about) to full myself together after Beyonce released the surprise Self-Titled "Visual Album". It's been such terribly gloomy couple of days here and It's brightened up by the voice of the queen.

Here's a quick OOTD. I never and I repeat never wear trousers....any type. These are the only pair of jeans I own and I can not for the life of me remember when I last wore them. Clearing out my closet I found these and they fit loosely so I slipped into them feeling brave and slightly uncomfortable.

You've seen the jacket before and I can't get enough of it. I walked around in complete contrast to the mood of the city today.

(Apologies for the quality of the photos, terrible cloudy weather means terrible lighting.)







Headdress - Unknown
White Tee - H&M Men
Coat - http://www.sheinside.com
Silver pickled belt - Charity shop
Jeans - Unknown
Shoes - http://www.shoebou.com

Have a lovely week.

Hamdi

Xo.


1 comment:

  1. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete