One of my favorite things to do is face masks especially when they are home made.
I'm going to share one of my favorite with you today: Greek Yogurt and Egg White face mask. It's perfect for the winter season as the skin can appear dull and lifeless.
You only require two ingredients and they are both easy to find what more can you ask for?
What You Need:
- Spoon - Fork
- Brush - One Egg White
- Three tbs of Greek Yogurt - Light Entertainment
- Beat the egg white until light and fluffy.
- Add the yogurt and the egg whites together.
- On freshly cleaned face, using the brush apply the mixture directly onto the face (avoid eyes).
- Wait 15-20 minutes for the face mask to dry.
- Contains lactose enzymes which dissolves dirt and nourishes the skin.
- Brightens dull looking skin by removing dead skin cells.
- The lactic acid within the yogurt helps exfoliate and smooth out skin.
- Contains proteins which is useful in repairing damaged tissues and effective in treating acne.
- Acts as a natural toner for the skin.
- The Vitamin B3 in egg white helps to perk up the blood circulation of the body, this further helps in opening clogged pores.
After the face mask is dry on the skin, gently wash off with warm water and pat the skin dry. Apply moisturiser and you're done.